Your project will need to fall within True North Aid's Five Mandates. They are:
- To advance education by providing books, equipment, and educational aids to students in Northern Indigenous communities;
- To relieve poverty in Northern Indigenous communities by providing food, clothing, shelter, sustainable solutions and other basic necessities of life to individuals and families who are poor, of low income, or in need;
- To provide publicly available scholarships and educational programs for the benefit of Indigenous youth;
- To support reconciliation efforts through programs that promote meaningful cross-cultural exchanges, respect for diversity and inclusion, and national awareness about the ongoing impacts of Canada's unique history for Indigenous people, particularly in the most northern and remote areas in the Country; and
- To undertake activities ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the above-mentioned charitable purposes.