Before beginning the application, you will need to compose an essay that addresses each of the following questions/topics. Use proper organization and conventions and answer ALL components.
DO NOT simply type answers to the below questions in the order that they are asked. Demonstrate the ability to craft a thoughtful, well-organized, and coherent essay that meets all requirements.
- Explain why you would like to be part of the ISM program in Frisco ISD.
- How did you become interested in your topic/area of interest?
- What are you hoping to learn about your topic while in ISM? (Be specific.)
- What specific experiences and opportunities do you desire to have in ISM?
- Provide an example of how you have faced adversity and how you handled the situation.
- Choose three of the core values of the Frisco ISD Independent Study and Mentorship Program and explain what they mean to you:
Perseverance, Integrity, Citizenship, Initiative, Professionalism & Excellence
There will be a text box at the end of the application where you will copy and paste your entire essay before submitting the application.