The following policies apply to ALL meeting room rentals and off-site venues:
HFTP is committed to protecting your investment and customer base during HITEC. These policies help us deter activity by non-exhibiting vendors and collect information to determine the economic value HITEC brings to our host city.
- Only exhibiting companies in good standing are eligible to secure a meeting space inside the convention center or at official HITEC hotels. In good standing requires that your 50% booth deposit have been paid by the deadline date or full balance by the March 31, 2023 deadline date.
- If your booth space is canceled for any reason, all meeting space must be canceled and you will not be permitted to hold events during HITEC.
- Any educational presentations at your meeting must not conflict with the HITEC education schedule.
- Subletting secured space on behalf of non-exhibiting companies or selling sponsorships and/or display space at any event without specific approval from HFTP is not permitted.
Meeting attendance is limited to protect your customer base during the show unless otherwise approved by Show Management. These rules apply during HITEC show hours listed below and attendance limits do not apply before or after these hours.
- Convention center meeting rooms attendance is limited to 35 participants
- Offsite venue attendance is limited to 20 participants.
Monday, June 26: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, June 27: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday, June 28: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday, June 29: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
HFTP reserves the right to deduct two (2) priority points from exhibiting companies holding unapproved events during official HITEC event hours as well as for holding events in direct violation of the policies outlined here.