UPDATE: Since opening registration on January 12, we've had an overwhelming response for this year's tradeshow and all booth spaces are now officially SOLD OUT.
If you are interested in 2023 sponsorship opportunities or if you would like to add your name to our 2024 exhibitor interest list, please contact us.
Exhibit with us to meet and network with over 400 Ontario municipal professionals, showcase your products and services, build new and collaborative partnerships, and reconnect with old friends and colleagues.
About the 2023 Event
We have lots of new and exciting programs and activities throughout this year's conference - check out our 2023 Conference Registration Guide for details.
About our Audience:
- 75% identify as female
- 50% hold senior-level roles within their municipalities
- 52% work in municipal clerk departments
- 15% work in finance departments
- AMCTO members have the collective buying power of over $15 billion annually
- AMCTO members are often the ones making final recommendations to provincial councils about top products, suppliers, and local vendor services/business partners
Please note that there are a LIMITED number of exhibitor booths available and all applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Once your application has been reviewed and approved by AMCTO, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with an invoice to submit your exhibitor payment. Booths will be reserved upon payment.
Please read and carefully review the Conference Terms & Conditions before submitting this form.
For more information or if you are interested in additional conference sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.