All Pints North 2023
Festival Time: Saturday, July 29, 2023 | 3:00 - 7:00PM
Bayfront Festival Park, Duluth, MN
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at All Pints North this year! Serving as a volunteer grants you a free ticket to a future MNCBG festival or the remainder of APN once your shift ends. Registering for multiple shifts increases your likelihood of being selected for a volunteer placement. We will email you by mid-June with your shift placement (including if we cannot place you). All shifts are 4 hours, and all mobility/strength levels and experience are welcome.
- Registration required
- Valid 21+ photo ID required
- Volunteers may not consume alcohol during their shift
- Volunteering at a later shift does not grant you access to the fest before your shift begins
- If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
Volunteering with a Group?
For safety, we need all members of a group to register using their own email and phone number. On the form, indicate your group or partner's name in the space provided below to be scheduled together. For your best chance to be scheduled together, sign up for a shift below marked with an asterisk!
NEW THIS YEAR - VOLUNTEER SHIFT CAPTAINS!
- We are so fortunate and grateful to have repeat volunteers each year and at each festival. To better utilize our repeat volunteers, we're looking to nominate a few individuals from each shift as Volunteer Captains.
- As a Captain, you play a pivotal leadership role in the smooth set-up and running of the festival.
- Captains will receive two free tickets to the festival and one pre-determined MNCBG swag item. Other compensation might be available as well.
- The time commitment is similar to other years as a volunteer.
- There will be a few short (~30-minute) virtual meetings at a mutually agreeable time leading up to APN to receive an overview of your specific role and team members.
- Please do not sign up if you cannot meet virtually through either Zoom or Google Meet.