Awards of up to $500 per club will be made to reimburse clubs for APPROVED Rotary marketing materials. The grant will be half of what the club spends on approved materials, with a grant maximum of $500.
To be eligible for a grant, clubs must meet the following conditions:
- Club websites and Facebook pages must be in compliance with modern Rotary Graphic Standards. Click here for examples. You can create logo elements from the Rotary Brand Center.
- Expenditures must be for outward-facing materials
seen by the general public – this is essential.
- Rotary logo-wear like caps, tee-shirts and vests – must be purchased for use at a club service project or a club community program.
- Clubs may get reimbursed for more than one item, but for no more than a total of $500. For example, a club might spend $450 on printing a club brochure and $700 on a Rotary Meets Here sign and get reimbursed for $500 total. See a partial list of qualifying and non-qualifying activities in the list later in this form.
- Any items purchased with grant funds must be in compliance with current Rotary Graphic Standards.
- Applications must be submitted no later than June 10, 2023.
Any marketing materials for expanding membership is a plus.
Clubs must consult with their Public Image Grant Reviewer before purchasing goods to be sure the materials qualify and graphics used comply with Rotary standards and to discuss any questions about their eligibility.
Public Image Grant Review Team
Near North Sector -- Richard Brill -- email@example.com
Northeast Sector -- Richard Brill -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Sector -- Richard Brill -- email@example.com
Northwest Sector -- Rich Lalley -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Sector -- Richard Brill -- email@example.com
Click here for a list of clubs by sector.
Do not submit your grant application until you consult with your Grant Reviewer and made your qualifying expenditure.