2023-2024 Early Action Discounts, Scholarship Grants, and Enrollment Deadlines
March 27, 2023 Early Action Discounts:
- Transition, Nursery, and Pre-K:
- Apply by 3/27/23 and receive a 20% Early Action Discount for All Full-Time Students
- Apply by 3/27/23 and receive a 15% Early Action Discount for All Full-Time Students
- Grades 1 - 8:
- Apply by 3/27/23 and receive an Early Action Discount
Priority Enrollment For Returning Students and Siblings ends on March 15, 2023, at which time review of New Student Applications will begin.
- It is expected that the number of applications will exceed available spaces in certain grades; therefore, in order to secure enrollment, please adhere to all applicable deadlines.
Scholarship Grant Application March 15, 2023 Deadline:
- If applying for a Scholarship Grant, the completed enrollment and grant applications are required to be submitted by March 15, 2023. No grant applications will be reviewed until the enrollment contract, and $400 deposit are received.
- Scholarship Grant Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- Your 2022 Federal Tax Return is not required at this time if not yet filed; however, the submission of your 2020 and 2021 federal returns are required. If your 2022 Federal Tax Return is filed, then submit only your 2021 and 2022 Federal Tax Returns.
In all cases, deposits are credited against tuition.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:
A. PAY IN FULL by May 15, 2023, and receive a $200 pre-payment discount for each full-paying student in Toddler, Transition, Nursery, Pre-K, & K and a $300 pre-payment discount for each full-paying student in grades 1-8 . Payment may be by check or credit card; please note, however, that a 3.0% convenience fee will be imposed for use of a credit card.
B. Pay monthly by enrolling in the Blackbaud Tuition Management Program (formerly SMART Tuition), our interest-free tuition management company. All families who do not prepay are required to enroll in the program. A $72 Blackbaud fee will be added to your tuition invoice. Tuition payments will be automatically deducted from your bank account on a monthly basis. If paid by credit card, Blackbaud will add an additional monthly convenience fee of 2.98% to each payment.
The Blackbaud Tuition Management Program payment schedule for the 2023-2024 school year is as follows:
- Your 10 monthly payments will begin in June 2023 and end March 2024. You may choose from the following monthly payment date that best fits your budget, either the 10th, 20th, or 30th, of the month.
IN ALL CASES, DEPOSITS WILL BE CREDITED AGAINST TUITION BILLS.
- Full deposit of $1000 (Current Students)
- Full deposits of $1050 (New Students)
- If paying by credit card, a 3% convenience fee will be added to your full deposit (Deposit of $1030 for Current Students and $1082 for New Students).
You will have the choice of paying in full (and receiving the full payment discount), or enrolling in the Blackbaud Tuition Management program.