TERMS & CONDITIONS
The MacKenzie is dedicated to keeping the bar high at Bazaart, and as such, it maintains the right to reject applicants from anyone, regardless of their past participation. The following requirements should be known by and met by all applicants:
A jury will deliberate over each entry, and their conclusions will be final.
The applicant must have sole rights to the work being sold, including as designer, originator, and producer.
After submission, our selection committee will review your application and if selected, you will be notified and required to pay the corresponding fee of $275 to confirm your participation.
- Accepted applicants must attend the exhibition in person for at least the majority of its duration.
- Only artwork or products approved by the jury could be displayed and sold by exhibitors.
- Only the approved exhibitor will be allowed to use their assigned booth.
- Exhibitors may NOT begin packing up and/or tearing down their booths prior to 5 p.m. on event day.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – Wednesday March 22nd, 2023. The jury will attempt to notify successful artists by April 14, 2023.
- By submitting this application, you agree to abide by all Bazaart terms and regulations.