PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
Please Note: This application form requires you to complete every section before moving to the next page. For ease of use, have all documents ready prior to starting. Please follow file naming protocol when uploading your documents.
Before starting your application, have the following information ready:
- Know your personal information, including your military sponsor's email and phone number, your address, your school's address, etc.
- Your essay question completed and ready to upload, see below for this year's essay questions. Please following naming protocal and save your file as your lastnamefirstname2023_essay. For example doejohn2022_essay follows naming protocol for John Doe's essay.
- Have your transcripts ready to upload. Please scan all transcripts, in order, into one document and save your file as your lastnamefirstname2023_transcripts. For example, doejohn2022_transcripts would be following naming protocol for John Doe's transcripts.
- Be ready to upload proof of military dependency (Military ID or Sponsor’s LES). A scan or picture is accepatable, please save your file as your lastnamefirstname2023_proof. For example doejohn2022_proof would correct naming protocol for John Doe's proof of military identification.
- The essay must be typed, double-spaced and no longer than 375-400 words. This is your time to shine, choose your words accordingly.
- Don't forget to use proper file naming protocol (listed above) when saving your file.
- Ensure essay does not contain any information that could identify the applicant (names, addresses, ranks, units, etc.).
Using correct grammar and spelling, please answer ONE of the following essay questions:
1. Describe a moment in time that had a significant impact in your life. Given the opportunity to go back in time, what would you have changed and what are you grateful remained the same?
2. Being a part of the military community, you develop strong qualities that equip you for the challenges of this world. Tell us what qualities you have earned and how you utilize them in this ever evolving world.
- Letters of recommendation are not required and will not be considered.
- Please do not send any additional documents such as certificates and awards.
- Failure to follow application instructions, including submitting an incomplete application, may result in immediate disqualification.
- Please ensure that you sign the document prior to submitting.
- If you do not have an answer for a section, enter 0 or N/A to move on to the next section.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.