What is the Parking Support Payment?
Flinders University have made available funding to assist students who are experiencing financial hardship and require a Flinders University parking permit.
Payments will be made to successful applicants based on the following:
- Yearly vPermit (already purchased): $100 reimbursement
- Half yearly permit (already purchased): $50 reimbursement
- CellOPark parking: $50 voucher (full time enrolment) or $20 voucher (part time enrolment) per semester (pick up from Bedford Park campus, collection point TBA)
There is a limit of one reimbursement/voucher per student per semester only. Purchased yearly vPermits will be eligible for reimbursement once only.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible, you must –
- Be a currently enrolled internal Flinders University student
- Have not already received a Flinders Parking Support reimbursement/voucher this semester;
- Have purchased a vPermit for the current semester/year, OR are currently utilising CellOPark for parking on campus;
- Have a current Centrelink/Healthcare card, OR can provide evidence that you have would qualify (per the table listed in the Eligibility section of this form);
- Are unable to reasonably access public transport to get to the Flinders University Bedford Park campus.
What documentation will I need to apply?
To apply for this payment you will need to supply:
- Your vPermit Permit Number (if requesting reimbursement);
- Evidence of financial hardship, including either:
- A scanned copy of your current Australian Centrelink or Health Care concession card; OR
- A list of bank transactions (showing income and expenditure) from your bank account(s) over the last 30 days (from the date of your application)
Deadline for Application - Semester 1 2023
Applications for this semester are due no later than 31 st of March 2023.
Fields with a * are compulsory