Complete the required form below to register for:
- an in-person, Wild-foraged Mushroom Certification Workshop
- non-certification attendance
- recertification, reschedule (already paid) and retest (when applicable)*
Please make sure your mailing address is accurate to receive curriculum materials!
- All full-certification registrants receive digital and hardcopy versions of the workbook and study flashcards.
- All people registering for the non-certified option receive digital and hardcopy versions of the workbook.
- For registrations whose curriculum material cannot be mailed, the materials will be available for pick-up at the workshop location on the day of the workshop.
Curriculum is mailed out via United States Postal Service ONLY if registration is completed 2 weeks prior to a scheduled workshop date.
For people registering for full-certification, please make sure the "Attendee Name" is correct as this is how it appears on the MDARD certificate.
If you have any questions or have not received your "Welcome Letter" and digital study materials within 72 hours of registration, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the Wild-foraged Mushroom Certification Program!
* All recertifications and retests must be completed by the end of the following year after certification has expired and/or attendance at a workshop.
** All registrations are non-refundable; an unfulfilled registration does not expire and can be applied to any future Wild-foraged Mushroom Certification workshop. If a reschedule or postponement is necessary, please contact MAMI at firstname.lastname@example.org.