Please read the following before completing the application-
* To keep the shows interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans and Craftspeople who create the products they display and sell in their booths. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..). Only top quality, well-made items may be sold. Absolutely NOTHING from China, wholesale or like will be permitted.
* There is no application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent payment instructions.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information.
Please be sure to provide us with your current email address.
*We limit the number of booths for each show and will determine which products may be offered at your booth. No sharing booths and all product offerings must be listed on the application.
MILFORD, NH VENUE INFO:
* The Hampshire Dome is located at 34 Emerson Road in Milford, NH. Conveniently located just of Rte 101- 20 minutes from the Manchester airport and minutes to the Mass border. Hampshire Hills Athletic Club is located next door to the Dome with its address at 50 Emerson Rd, Milford, NH
*Overnight security provided.
* All booths are located in one large exhibitor space. The space is situated on a turf playing surface (fall show) and tennis court surface (Holiday show). All booths will have pipe & drape curtains behind them (8' tall).
*The Hampshire Dome and Hampshire Hills Athletic Club is a smoke free facility and campus.
*Free WiFi for exhibitors. A designated line will be established and access information provided prior to the show.
*The Great New England (GNE) FALL Craft & Artisan Show is held rain or shine indoors and potentially outdoors at the Hampshire Dome in Milford, NH. The Dome is an air supported 94,000sq ft structure without any beams or poles. Ceiling height is 78'. *The Great New England Holiday Shopping Extravaganza is held rain, shine or snow (safety considered of course). The show is held on two indoor tennis courts at the club.
* No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted on the show surface.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* Cafe and Food Trucks will provide lunch, dinner and breakfast. You should have an option to pre-order and have lunch/dinner/breakfast ready for pick up or delivery if staffing permite at a predetermined time.
* The Fire Marshall will inspect and enforce electrical requirements set forth by the town. Inspection is scheduled to begin at 9am Saturday (Fall) and 4pm Friday (Holiday)
* Both venues are ground level...easy move in and out. Staggered set-up times will be available on the Friday prior to the show beginning. Set-up times will be assigned. You will be asked to request a set-up time, while every attempt is made to honor your first choice, we cannot guarantee it. We strongly encourage exhibitors to set-up Friday as Saturday move-in will be very limited.
MILFORD SHOW INFO:
* Accepted booth exhibitors will receive additional information with set-up details and directions usually the week prior to the show.
*Electricity at the booths is available for an additional fee. Standard electric is one outlet (300 watts). Additional electric may be provided upon request. Please email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tables and chairs are available for rent please indicate any of these needs on your application. Otherwise, we assume you will bring your own tables and chairs.
*Subsidized coffee will be offered by GNE to all booth renters Saturday and Sunday mornings. Details will be provided.
*Sorry- carts are not provided- please bring your own. No stairs or ramps to deal with.
* We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth.
* No playing your own music at your booth.
* All exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before the end of each show day. Not a minute early. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
* All exhibitors must be at their booth by 8:30am Saturday morning for Fire Inspection. Each booth will be inspected for proper electrical hook up and compliance with town fire rules (rules will be forwarded upon acceptance). No exceptions as all exhibitors must be present and ready for inspection.
* All booth renters are to park in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future shows. Plenty of on-site parking free of charge to all booth renters and customers.
* A 5’ x 10' space is a 10x10 booth divided down the middle (5' is the frontage). See application for additional space offerings and pricing.
* Booth space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
* A $50 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
* Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. They may be stored off the track against the wall during the show. Please be mindful of exits.
*No open flame permitted.
* All booths and items must be removed from the venue within 6 hours of the show closing.
* Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold.
* Applicants selling products that are CONSUMED (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing the venue as the loss payee and GNE Events, LLC.
* Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are at your booth during the show. A health inspector will be scheduled to perform a walk through the first day of the show.
* The venue's management, Jody Donohue and GNE Events, LLC (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive or not previously approved.
* Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
* All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax. Note, however, New Hampshire is tax free- no sales tax (but there is meals tax for prepared food).
* Booth areas should be left clean and free of trash post show. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $100.
* GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
Complete the online application below.
If accepted you will be notified via email and provided with payment instructions. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due per show. Your booth space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 45 days prior to show dates.
Any exhibitor who fails to appear one and a half hours (1.5) before show opening forfeits his/her right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL your application & photos to:
Jody Donohue- GNE Events
PO Box 151 - Merrimack, NH 03054
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows-
FACEBOOK -The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - email@example.com