The Visual Reactive Programming (VRP) - Bonsai
The VRP Bonsai course will teach you how to use Bonsai, one of the most used and adaptable software in neuroscience. The core philosophy of the course is to embrace the natural constraints of the problem you need to solve - real data with noise, heterogeneous devices, asynchronous computation, building complex assay, rigs etc. - and provide development tools and languages that make it easier to overcome those problems.
All the materials for this course will be provided in the NeuroKit box. No prior experience in electronics, robotics, or programming is necessary, only a very strong enthusiasm and commitment to the course.
You can check out here our last NeuroKit course.
Please make sure to have gathered all required information below before you start your application.
Marked (*) items are mandatory.
- Personal information (contact details, …)*
- Curriculum vitae (submitted as a separate file, max 3 pages, pdf format) *
- Motivation for attending this course (about 300 words)*
- Research interests and background relevant for attending this Cajal Neurokit (about 300 words)*
- One referee (Full name, e-mail)* (the referee will receive an e-mail asking him/her to support your application. Please make sure that your referee fill in the form that will be sent to them, as your application will be considered as incomplete if they don't.)