Terms & Conditions for our Portsmouth show->
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans, Specialty Food Vendors, Craftspeople and sellers of Vintage goods. We ask that all handmade products be offered by those that create the products they are offering. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..).
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent payment instructions.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
* This event is held rain, snow or shine OUTDOORS. No refunds: The space fee for this show is non-refundable.
* Friday evening set up option. No security overnight Friday. Tables, chairs, tents are left at your own risk.
* Saturday evening there will be overnight security. However, leave your items at your own risk. GNE Events, nor Jody Donohue, nor Strawbery Banke Museum is responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods or candy unless you are categorized as Specialty Foods.
* All products must remain for the entire show and may not be removed earlier than your rental term.
* Product offerings must be from a single Artisan- no sharing or combining products from multiple Artisans. Few to no exceptions permitted.
* Sorry....wifi is not guaranteed
* A $50 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
* We will not offer products that create dangerous conditions that might cause injury which are inappropriate, offensive, not previously approved or lacks a label.
* Vendors selling products that are consumables (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing GNE Events, LLC (23 Hiltons Run, Kittery Point, Maine) and Strawbery Banke Museaum as Additional Insurers. Please reach out if this is an issue.
* Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
* GNE Events nor it's staff or volunteer is responsible for any product breakage. Additionally, GNE Events nor Jody Donohue is responsible for theft or misplaced items. Offer products at your own risk.
* GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show/market. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
* We expect all participants to promote this show to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
* We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the property responsible for loss, theft or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
* Each applicant will be notified of application status within ten business days of application receipt. Upon acceptance, a phone conference will be arranged to discuss participation, terms and finalize logistics.
* Outdoor enhibitors must provide their own tents (no larger than a 20 x 10 is permitted) unless requested otherwise. Tents must have 40 pound of weights on each frame leg. We are on grass or dirt. Some areas using stakes to secure your tent is permitted.
* The Gundalow Company, Strawbery Banke Museum nor GNE Events or Jody Donohue are responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged.
* Exhibitors should bring their own tables and chairs.
* Booths must be professional looking with ironed tablecloths. No plastic tableclothes allowed.
* Very easy move-in and move-out!
* Indoor restrooms
* Booth sitters available
* Tents and displays must be located entirely within the assigned space.
* Electricity is very limited and will not be available at your booth space but a central area for shared use. Generators (outdoors) may be permitted, please note this request on your application and we will discuss.
* GNE Events has the final decision about ALL products being sold.
* Carry in and Carry out trash. Vendors are not permitted to leave boxes, paper, food, broken equipment or trash of any kind on the ground or around booth spaces. The trash cans are NOT to be used for vendor trash. There is, however, a dumpster we would be happy to direct you to for use. Your space will be inspected after you leave the event. If your space has been left a mess, there will be a $75 fine assessed.
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE- Schedule and show times are subject to change.