The Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association, Inc. is an association of vendors and suppliers servicing the dairy processing, manufacturing, and distribution industry in the Northeast United States. We encourage and support those college and trade school students looking to enter a career in the dairy industry.
The Bruce W. Krupke Memorial Scholarship Fund is offering up to $20,000 in scholarships for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year to current NDSA and NDFA members and their families:
· GOLD Scholarships - $2000 each
· SILVER Scholarships - $1000 each
Scholarship Applicant Requirements:
1. Applicant must be enrolled fulltime in the 2023-2024 academic year, fulltime (12 credit hours minimum) in an accredited United States college/university undergraduate program or a trade school, postgraduate applications will not be eligible.
2. Applicant must be an immediate family member of a current 2023 NDSA or NDFA member.
(Company dues must be paid for 2023 in order for application to be eligible)
3. Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 2.50 or greater.
Please be sure to include ALL of the following with your application:
(Applications received without all required paperwork will not be eligible)
1. Copy of your latest college or trade school transcript, if you will be a freshman, please provide your latest semester grades.
2. One letter of recommendation – either academic or extracurricular based.
3. Proof of enrollment in the 2023-2024 academic year, if you will be a freshman, please provide your letter of acceptance.
Applications must be received by 5pm June 1st.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by July 1st and upon final acceptance, awards will be mailed out by July 15th.