SV Kids Got Talent
Rules and Regulations
1. All video auditions must be submitted by Midnight of March 15, 2023. We will accept no late submissions.
2. Talent must be able to be performed on the Stage at the Ford Theater in Afton.
3.No talents using open flames or projectiles.
4. Absolutely no profanity or vulgarity will be allowed. Any audition containing this will automatically be disqualified.
5. Registration must have a release / permission form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order for participation.
6.Participation is limited to kids currently in 6th, 7th and 8th grades and that live in STAR VALLEY WY.
7. Finalists will be announced on Friday March 31.
If selected for the live performance:
1. You must use the same act that you used to audition.
2. You are responsible to provide your own costume and any make-up needed.
3. You must provide your own music tracks if needed. They must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2023
4. You must attend 2 rehearsals and the final performance.
The first rehearsal will be for the theater to figure out sound and lighting.
And for the participant to practice their act on the stage.
That time will be determined closer to the event.
The second rehearsal will be a dress rehearsal with all of the participants
and the guest judges on Friday, April 28, 2023, at 6:00 PM at the
5. The winner will be selected by the audience. A panel of judges will give feedback before voting takes place.
6. 5-10 second videos may be made from the audition link or file to promote the event to encourage the community to come out and support the performer.