Things to bring and know....
This Mentoring class is held by Daphne Rodriguez of viva la vida photography. The class will be focused on newborn posing in a studio light setting. We’ll go through our full posing workflow, answering questions along the way(during your mentoring I am an open book ;). Attendees have the opportunity to take a photos of each setup.
THE COST OF $900 INCLUDES:
- 1 day workshop (10:00 am and up to 5-7hrs)
- feedback on shots
- posing and lighting, styling and editing tips
- 48 hours from the mentoring class finishing to ask any addditional questions.
- own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens (I shoot mostly with a 50).
- be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have an understanding of iso, aperture, and shutter speed.
A $300 retainer fee is required as a down payment to reserve your spot. Retainer fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The remaining balance of $600 is due no later than 2 weeks before the scheduled date.
LIABILITY- Photographer/Mentor is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Mentee(s) will be responsible for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business, this included any virus, you agree you book on your own behalf and will take all responsibility not Photographer of any virus(COVID19, etc) or illness.
Please sign below