- Credit or Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, CB and American Express.
- Wire/Bank transfer: Please note that:
- Altéir Event’s bank account information are sent once you've been register and select this option as a payment method.
- Payment orders by wire transfer are much longer to treat and you may experience important delays to access our platform. If you need a quick access, please use another mean of payment.
> Any order not fully paid 2 weeks after registration may result in a cancelled ticket. In this case, the participant will have to restart the registration process and may lose any previously offered price reduction.
> Payment orders by wire transfer for Ruby & Diamonds tickets, the only tickets giving access to the #PFF Leaders’ Summit, won’t be accepted from May 15, 2023 due to the long settlement period.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any concern on the limitations of this payment method to try to find a suitable solution for you.
- On invoicing: if you want to receive an invoice to be settled, and eventually add on it a reference number, please select the option "on invoice" at the end of the process on the payment wall.
- You can find your invoice in a pdf format attached with your ticket confirmation email. You would receive this after the ticket purchase. If the email addresses of the buyer and the participant are different, you can choose when registering on which you want to receive the invoice. Please also check your Spam inbox.
- Invoices cannot be modified once they have been issued. Please ensure entering the correct data during the registration process.
- According to the French law on congresses and forums, French 10% VAT must be included in the total amount paid by the buyer disregarding the country of purchase.