Kinder Camp activities provide the children with a healthy combination of daily structure, routine, tons of exploration, enhanced open-ended opportunities, free-play, and child-led activities to encourage their curiosity, imagination and independence.
At the beginning of each week the children will have the opportunity to share ideas, interests and questions about different topics they might like to explore in the upcoming days. Together they will brainstorm and decide on fun ideas & activities to dive into over the week.
Every week your child will get to dabble in becoming a Master Maker, an Extraordinary Explorer, a Nature Nut, a Fantastic Foodie and Super Scientist!
Along with other community adventures, Kinder Camps will be visiting our BIG STEPS ACADEMY location in Cougar Ridge every WEDNESDAY for a field trip.
Examples of weekly activities include a combination of:
- Messy, sensory play, mud kitchen, nature potions, gardening & more!
- Exploration of our local schools, playgrounds, parks
- Nature walks, scavenger hunts and visits to over 5,000 sq. ft. of play space at our sister school, Big Steps Academy
- Edible playdough, build your own snacks, home-made ice-cream, cooking/baking skills and lots of tasty treats!
- Dramatic play, arts, costume making, fort building, designing and making music with outdoor materials, singing
- Building, designing, construction, Lego, crafts, loose parts
- Parachute play, dancing, Giant Games
- Experiments to explore math, science, technology and engineering (S.T.E.M.)
Every day the children will have lots of time to be outside and have free-play! Please note, we will also offer time to get wet and splish & splash outside, weather permitting!
RECEIVE 10% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL, WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR 4 OR MORE CAMPS!!
Expires March 31st!