**Note: Requires Medical/Physical Disability Verification Form from physician.
1. All invoices are due on due date stated on corresponding City of Edinburg billing statement.
2. Once per week service rates include brush and bulk item collection, this service does not include collection for construction material or debris.
3. No brush or yard waste shall be placed inside the city-supplied containers for collection. All brush to be collected by the city shall be placed in the parkway behind the curb line at a location so that access to it is not obstructed by overhanging tree limbs, wires, or other obstacles, which would interfere with mechanical collection.
4. All containers shall be placed in front of the property between the sidewalk and the curb or in any place most accessible to the collector. The containers shall be placed at the hereinabove prescribed locations no later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of scheduled collection.
5. By signing this agreement, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions described on this agreement and all applicable City of Edinburg ordinances for services.
I agree to pay monthly wastewater and/or solid waste collection charges to the City of Edinburg through our servicing Water Supply Corporation's billing office. If I/we fail to pay the monthly installment of the wastewater and/or solid waste collection charges, I authorize and agree to allow our Water Supply Corporation to disconnect my water meter and to withhold water service until such delinquency is made current. Signatures