Cancellation Policy: If cancellation occurs:
- More than 30 days from event: full refund minus $10 administration fee
- Between 14 - 29 days from event; 50% refund
- Less than 13 days from event: no refund Fees will not be refunded if event is canceled due to inclement weather.
Date Change Policy: There is a $10 administrative fee to change the date of a processed rental.
Rental Rate Policy: All residents must show current, unexpired proof of residency within Whitehall city limits. - All businesses and non-profits with mailing addresses and currently doing business within Whitehall city limits may use the facility for organizational functions at the Whitehall resident rate. Attach copy of exemption certificate. Fees and depositmustbepaid with the organization's checks or credit card. The rental must be for organizational use, not personal use. Individuals working within Whitehall City Limits, but not residing within Whitehall city limits must pay the standard rate.
Alcohol Policy: Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the premises. Failure to comply with this policy will result in the renter's and group's immediate ejection from the property, permanent banning from City facilities, forfeiture of deposit, additional charges for damages incurred and possible criminal charges.
Covid-19 safety measure: Organizer is solely responsible for the compliance and enforcement of current Public Health Orders and the sector specific operating requirements as outlined in Responsible RestartOhio/ by CDC.
Checklist for Cleaning and Checkout:
Complete the following cleaning steps. Failure to do so will result in deductions in your deposit for costs of cleaning, repair, replacement, or restoration. The following are the minimum cleaning requirements needed for a complete refund of your deposit. There are nocleaningsuppliesor brooms at shelter. Bring with you to site.
- Remove all streamers, tape, decorations, etc. from all tables, rafters, walls, lights, etc.
- Wipe down all tables and benches
- Pick up all trash off floors. Sweep/mop floors to remove all debris from event.
Leave trash in trash cans unless overflowing. Remove bags, tie close and put bags outside a restroom.
- Check out with Ranger or employee at conclusion of rental time.