The purpose of the IHBG-ARP Home Rehabilitation Program is to assist four homeowners that are members of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska residing outside of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Service Delivery Area, who have experienced financial hardship due to the COVID-19 health crisis, to maintain the habitability of their home and prevent homeowner displacement.
To pre-qualify for the IHBG-ARP Home Rehabilitation Program, an application must be electronically submitted to NPHA. To ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner, all requested documentation is required for submission. Applications must be received by March 31, 2023.
Before you start this application, be sure to have the following available to upload: (You will not be able to submit an application without all supporting documentation)
• Tribal Enrollment
• Income Verification: Provide proof of income for all household members, 18 years or older (one month of current pay stubs, 2022/2023 benefits letter, 2021/2022 Tax Return, etc.), NPHA will not accept bank statements.
• Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust
• Property insurance certificate
• Photos of items to be rehabbed
• Two bids/quotes for rehab from qualified contractors