Children are to be supervised, and should remain with family member at all times.
Care of Children Who Are Ill
Children who become ill while participating may be sent home if:
• The child’s illness is keeping him or her from comfortably taking part in the activities.
• The sick child needs more care than the staff can provide without affecting the health and safety of other children.
• Other children could get sick from being near the sick child.
• Child shows symptoms that could result in a positive COVID test.
The HUB has developed and practices emergency plans for:
• Serious injuries or illnesses
• Lost or abducted child
• Poison exposure, including exposure to toxic substances
• Potentially violent situations in the program, including individuals with threatening behaviors
• Natural disasters, including tornado, blizzard, flood, or earthquake - The Learning Center will not be in session if Tulsa Public Schools cancels school for bad weather.
• Disruption of utilities, including loss of electricity, gas, water
Entrances are protected from unauthorized visitors by remaining locked from the outside. During enrollment parents can write the names of adults who are not allowed to pick up their child(ren).
Methods of Communication
· Feel free to share any concerns or questions that may arise.
· You may call or text between 10am-7pm at 918-619-3861.
· You can request a meeting with Athletics Program Manager, Massiel Anguiano, by emailing email@example.com
There are no weapons permitted at the facility. The HUB/Learning Center has a “No Weapons on Site” policy.
Every child’s information will be kept confidential. The Common Good will not share a child or a family’s personal information unless child abuse or neglect is reported or suspected.
Review and Revision of Policies, Plans, and Procedures
The policies and procedures are revised and updated as we learn new information and as we receive input from families, so feel free to provide input or ask questions at any time.
I have gone over these policies and by signing this I agree to follow the policies set forth.