EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Exhibit Ownership: Each booth is rented by and assigned to one business. Exhibitors are not permitted to sublet their booth or share their space with another business owner.
2. Expo Times: The Waynesville Business Expo will be held on Saturday, April 22 from 9 AM to 1 PM at the Waynesville Elementary School Main Gym & Cafeteria. All exhibitors shall be present and operate their booth from 9 AM to 1 PM. This contract specifically prohibits the exhibitor from dismantling or removing items from this exhibit before 1 PM.
3. Set Up Times: Exhibitors can set up on Saturday morning, beginning at 7:30 AM. On Saturday, April 22, doors will open to exhibitors at 9 AM for guests.
4. Exhibit must be attractive and non-offensive. Please note the following conditions:
- Direct sales are allowed only within the confines of your booth. No wandering sales.
- Booths with electricity are assigned one (1) socket only. Exhibitors may use only one (1) splitter. Exhibitor must provide own extension cord.
- Electricity may not be shared with other booths.
- No hand-made signs are allowed. Signage must look professional.
- Displays must be confined to the booth and may not infringe on your neighbors. This includes lighting and audio/visual elements as well
- All booths and materials must conform to fire code regulations
- Exhibits may not use water or fire or any other materials that could damage flooring.
- No pets allowed in the building.
5. Wayne Local Schools regulations must be followed: Please do not bring any alcohol, tobacco products, drugs, weapons, or any other items deemed unsuitable.
6. End of Event: Expo ends at 1PM. This contract strictly prohibits dismantling booths before 1 PM. All items must be completely removed by 2PM. Material left behind will be discarded.
7. Cancellation by Exhibitor: Refunds will not be given due to Exhibitor cancellation. Please note: Sponsorship dollars are non-refundable.
8. Cancellation by the Chamber: Should the Chamber need to cancel the Event for any reason beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, fires, tornados, inclement weather, and/or acts of terrorism, the Chamber will not be held financially liable to the exhibitor.
Waynesville Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to:
1.Remove any exhibit or part thereof that is not suitable for the family friendly event. No refunds will be given.
2.Remove any exhibitor, or its representative who is acting in a disruptive, disrespectful manner or not adhering to the rules and regulations.
Liability: The Waynesville Area Chamber of Commerce, it’s Board of Directors and staff, Wayne Local Schools and its staff, and their agents and employees are NOT responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, the exhibitor’s employees or to any person, prior, during or after the period covered in exhibitor contract. Each exhibitor expressly indemnifies and hold harmless The Waynesville Area Chamber of Commerce, its Board of Directors and staff and Wayne Local Schools and its staff and their agents and employees from all liabilities, claims, demands, damages or cost for or arising out of the use of facilities whether it be cause by negligence on the part of the exhibitor or any party listed above.
Exit of Exhibitor Agreement: I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE 2023 WAYNESVILLE BUSINESS EXPO AND AGREE TO COMPLY.