The Coach Educator Program is a component of the NSW Football Legacy Program targeted at providing opportunity for coaches to be identified and trained as Nortthern NSW Football Coach Educators. This program is an opportunity to train more coach educators which will result in the capacity to deliverer more coaching courses across northern NSW.
Coaches must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the program:
- 18 years or older
- Hold a current FA 'C' Licence for more than one year
Steps to becoming a coach educator:
1. Attend Coach Deliverer Workshop
2. Shadow Present MiniRoos and Skill Training Courses
3. Co-Deliver MiniRoos and Skill Training Courses
4. Deliver MiniRoos and Skill Training Courses & Get Assessed
5. Work with NNSWF to deliver Community Coaching Courses aligned to your schedule
Why become a coach educator?
1. Share your football knowledge with the local community
2. Get paid for your time presenting courses
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 5PM FRIDAY 31ST OF MARCH