Welcome to the 2023/2024 MOADON
MakomNY's Children's Jewish Learning Program
We are committed to developing a love and appreciation for Judaism and understanding for Jewish life among our Moadon children within a warm, relaxed, intimate setting.
All of the following information reflects our plans for next year, with the understanding that we must follow all health and safety protocols, which may result in changes to our program.
Please complete one registration form per family.
This form requires credit card payment. If you prefer to pay in full by check, please email us requesting a special form at email@example.com. Please note that registration by check is not considered final until check has been received and processed.
Prior to the beginning of the school year, you will receive a link to complete a more detailed Student Information Form for each child registered for Moadon. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach our Director of Education, Sherry Gutes, at 516.962.1804.
Location for All Classes: Bethpage Worship Center, 600 Broadway, Bethpage, NY
Our 2023-2024 MOADON Class Schedule is as follows:
Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade
- Meets on alternating Wednesday afternoons 4:30-6:15pm (approximately two times each month, as per the calendar that will be provided over the summer)
3rd, 4th and 5th Grade
- NEW 3rd Graders and CONTINUING 4th and 5th Graders:
Meets weekly on Tuesday 4:30-6:15pm OR Wednesday 4:30-6:15pm
- NEW STUDENTS entering 4th or 5th grade (and their first year of Hebrew school) need to register for a WEDNESDAY CLASS ONLY, 4:30-6:15pm. We have established specially tailored classes for these new students.
- NEW STUDENTS entering 5th grade (and their first year of Hebrew school) need to speak with Sherry Gutes before registering. Please contact Sherry at email@example.com.
- Meets weekly on Tuesday 6:30-8:00pm
- Meets Tuesday 6:30-8:00pm (three times each month, as per the calendar)
*Note Regarding Tuition Payment
Moadon tuition payments can be made electronically on this form with the option to pay either in full or through equal automatically processed installments (payment date and number of installments vary based on date of registration as per the Registration Policy at the end of this form).
PRE-MOADON Hebrew workshops begin the week of August 21, 2023.
MOADON classes for 2023/2024 begin the week of October 3, 2023.
A detailed calendar with all class sessions will be provided over the summer.
We look forward to having you as part of our MakomNY Moadon Community for 2023/2024.