1. Complete all parts of this application.
Enter “None” or “N/A” where applicable. All of your submissions and documentation, both online and printed, will be held in the strictest confidence.
2. Attach the copies of the following documents:
· Copy of your most recent Federal Tax Return (form 1040) with ALL supporting schedules.
· Copy of all business returns, if applicable.
· Copy of latest pay-stub for both husband and wife, where applicable.
· If the prospective student is transferring from another high school, please provide a tuition clearance form.
· Copy of tuition contracts for other children.
3. Complete the identifying information below, read the terms of this application, and sign your affirmation of those terms.
4. Applications will not be reviewed until registration is paid.
5. Submit this application and attachments to the yeshiva office within 2 weeks of receipt.