Please see the ADVANCE CRT 2023 Recruitment Call Booklet in the first instance.
Please complete the form below to apply to ADVANCE CRT.
To complete the application you will need to provide responses to all questions in the form, specify 3 supervisors from the supervisor list in order of preference, and upload the following documentation in PDF format:
A) Primary and highest degree(s) and awarding institutions; GPA/degree class (at least a 2.1 honours undergraduate degree or equivalent)
B) A CV (maximum 2 pages)
C) Evidence of English language proficiency for non-native speakers based on IELTS (or similar) score of 6.5 (or similar local requirements)
D) Proposed supervisor(s) in order of preference (up to 3)
E) a statement of motivation (max. 500 words) including a description of:
- Why they wish to undertake a PhD (with reference to their future career ambitions and how the ADVANCE CRT programme contributes to it)
- Reasons for selecting the nominated supervisors.
F) a research proposal (max. 500 words) providing a technical outline of the research project you propose to undertake during your PhD:
- We encourage applicants to reach out and discuss with their supervisors of choice their research proposal before applying. Although this is not a requirement, as supervisors might not have the capacity to provide feedback to all applicants.
- The content, focus and scope of the research proposal might be modified throughout the application process in discussion with the potential supervisory team or members of the interview panel.
- Prioritise showcasing your technical expertise in the field and research capabilities to undertake the described research proposal
Questions can be directed to email@example.com