Senior Scholarship Opportunity
Below is the Holt County Farm Bureau scholarship application. We encourage all interested seniors to apply. Applications are due March 31, 2023.
The scholarship will be awarded at the beginning of second semester with proof of full-time enrollment and acceptable first semester grades.
If you have any questions, please call Barry Kelly at (402) 394-7206.
Holt County Farm Bureau will award multiple $500 scholarships.
- Holt County Farm Bureau member or student membership is encouraged but not required.
- Must be a resident of Holt County, Nebraska and graduating senior.
- Must have intentions of enrolling full-time in a four-year college, community college, or vocational/technical college.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential through extracurricular activities and/or work experience.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- Must have completed application submitted online by March 31, 2023. No physical applications will be accepted.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.