Please review your iCrew profile for any missing and outdated information. We will be utilizing iCrew more and it is helpful to have your up-to-date information:
- cell phone
- emergency contact name and phone
- USRowing #
- your rowing preferences
For regatta participants: under 'Rower Settings' update your event preferences and current regatta participation goals, this will help coaches determine line-ups.
Please check your iCrew documents and make sure they are complete and all waivers signed. You will also find these listed under 'To Do List'
- BIR Waiver - sign electronically in iCrew
- US Rowing Membership and USRowing Waiver - All adult rowers must be registered with USRowing for liability and insurance purposes. You will need a USRowing Member # and expiration date to complete this registration.
To obtain a USRowing Member #:
log in to USRowing
Team Name: Bainbridge Island Rowing
Use club code: KRCBC (case-sensitive) to be added to the BIR roster.
- BIR Float Test: Check your iCrew documents to make sure your Float Test is on file. If you have a certificate, please upload it to iCrew in your documents. We will accept float tests from another rowing club within the last 10 years. We will also accept a Lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor (WSI) card, a current PADI or similar diving certificate.
If you need to take a Float Test for the first time or if yours is expiring (they are good for 10 years), BIR will be offering float tests on the first evening of each Learn to Row session. If you would like to row before a float test is offered, you can contact the Aquatic Center and take their standard swim test in the interim and then take the first available float test offered by BIR.
Upcoming float tests given by BIR at the BI Aquatics Center:
Thursday, May 18, 8-8:30pm
Thursday, June 15, 8-8:30pm
Thursday, July 13, 8-8:30pm
A few things to note:
- when you upload a document, it will still say 'not on file' because this is a manual process and is updated by the club admin, this may take a few days, so check back.
- USRowing membership, waiver and SafeSport will automatically be updated. There is no need to upload any documents. Once a week we do an import of our USRowing roster, which includes your membership, signed waiver and completed SafeSport. This is synched in iCrew so if you feel like you have completed these and they are not showing up in iCrew, please reach out to Safesport@bainbridgerowing.org or email@example.com and we can help investigate why your accounts aren't synching