Personal information collected by Amazing Grace is protected by the Privacy
Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
The primary purpose for collecting personal information from you is to:
- determine eligibility for services and/or waitlist management
- respond to your feedback or complaints, and
- answer your queries.
Amazing Grace will not disclose/use information about you for any secondary
- You have consented to the use or disclosure; or
- The use or disclosure of the information is required or authorised by or
under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order; or
- Amazing Grace reasonably believes the use or disclosure is necessary to
lessen or prevent a serious threat to life, health, or safety of an individual or
to public health and safety; or
- Amazing Grace has reason to suspect an individual may have done
something unlawful or engaged in serious misconduct that relates to
Amazing Grace functions or activities;
- Amazing Grace reasonably believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably
necessary to assist another person to locate a person reported as missing.