2023 PBNSW Band Contest
Australian Celtic Festival (Host)
Pipe Bands NSW (Promoter)
CONTEST SYLLABUS OF EVENTS Saturday 6th MAY 2023
Spectators are encouraged to come along to watch the bands.
Bands must have at least 6 pipers, 2 snare drummers and 1 bass drummer. If for any reason a band can not form the minimum number of players then they are still strongly encouraged to perform and receive feedback from the judges.
1) Contest entry is open to financial members of Pipe Bands Australia Inc and affiliated organisations overseas. (Rule A.3.05)
2) The contest will be conducted in accordance with provisions of the Pipe bands Australia Inc. Contest Regulation current on the day of the event.
3) The promoters reserve the right to reject any entry, curtail, refuse entry to any person, postpone or cancel any event or otherwise deal with the programme as they may deem appropriate.
4) In all events scheduled prizes may be amended to reflect number of entries, as follows:
i) 1st Prize only - if (2) two competitors
ii) 1st & 2nd Prize - if (3) three competitors
iii) 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize - if (4) four or more competitors
5) Competing bands agree that photographic images, video and audio recordings of the band and its performances may be published under the fair dealings provisions of current Australian and foreign copyright laws.
6) Competing bands take part at their own risk and to the full extent permissible at law agree to indemnify Pipe Bands Australia Inc, the promoters, their agents, nominees and voluntary workers, against all claims arising out of their attendance and participation in this event.
7) No Massed Bands at this event
8) PRIVACY: We do not share your personal information with any third party. We use your information only as appropriate to the fulfilment of the charter objectives of Pipe Bands Australia and in strict accordance with Federal and State Privacy law.
9) No entry is complete without payment. No exceptions please.
10)Prize schedule will be announced before the contest.
11) Entry fees are not refundable.
12) Entries close Sunday 16th April 2023