I understand that:
● Activity programs involve the use of equipment and physical skills of the participant, and that participating in these and
related activities may result in injury.
● Participants in our high ropes course may be more than twenty feet above the ground, belayed and/or suspended above
the ground, falling, climbing, running, jumping, and moving about the course.
● The possibility exists that a participant in our high ropes course could fall and hit the ground, another participant, or
● Accidents can occur hiking. Trails are often steep, rocky, and slippery.
● A participant may be exposed to natural elements which can be uncomfortable or harmful, possibly resulting in sunburn,
dehydration, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, heat cramps, hypothermia, or frost bite.
● Participation in camp activities will increase heart rate.
● Many natural hazards exist in a rural setting. Insect, reptile, and/or animal bites may be experienced while participating
in the programs of CrossView Christian Camp & Retreat Center.
●CrossView Christian Camp includes paintball as part of its activities program, and certain risks exists on the paintball
field and with the use of paintball guns.
I understand the list of potential risks is not exclusive or exhaustive. I understand that no activity program is absolutely
safe and free from risk. I agree to assume full responsibility for myself and that of my family, including minor children. I
expressly assume all risk and responsibility involving accidents sustained while participating in activities at CrossView
Christian Camp & Retreat Center resulting from negligence on my part, that of my family, or employees, officers, directors,
or agents of CrossView Christian Camp & Retreat Center. I affirm that I am fully capable of participating in this activity and
that my general health is good. I do not have any condition that might endanger the life or health of myself or others
participating in this activity. I understand the signature of the parent or guardian of a minor child on this document shall
make all provisions of this release and assumption of the risk agreement applicable to and binding on the minor child.
I give my permission to the employees, agents, sponsors, or directors of CrossView Christian Camp & Retreat Center to
act on my behalf in the event I or my child require medical attention while participating in the events and activities of
CrossView Christian Camp & Retreat Center.
Authorization for Medical Treatment
I understand that in case of medical emergencies involving my Child, I shall be notified right away. In case any of my provided contact information is unreachable, I authorize the organization to call the doctor indicated above. In case the doctor is not available, I authorize the organizers to call any doctor to provide the necessary medical attention to my child.
I understand that the camp shall not be responsible, and shall be reimbursed, for any medical expenses incurred by them over this authorization.