Dear Nonprofits, The Visionaries is a networking group of professionals and entrepreneurs. Visionaires is a program of the Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce. The group is based on three pillars: Networking, Professional Development and Community Service.
This application was designed specifically for our "2023 Brewathon" fundraising project. Community projects sponsored by the Visionaries are hosted annually.
Below are the requirements for nonprofits to be considered as a beneficiary. Applications must be submitted by the February 28, 2023 - 12:00pm:
Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce
4201 Crestview DR SE Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Amanda@rrrcc.org | 505-892-1533 | RRRCC.org
General Requirements for Consideration
• Be a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization.
• Provide services to residents of Sandoval County.
• Be a nonprofit member in good standing of the Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Have main contact person that can attend event planning meetings.
• Main contact must attend Visionaries Networking meetings to promote volunteer project.
Thank you in advance for your application submission. The leadership team of the Visionaries will take full consideration of your request to determine the best event for the organization. Rio Rancho Regional Chamber Visionaries.