The Indiana Bar Foundation invites you to attend the inaugural Indiana Civics Summit!
The one-day conference includes national, regional, state, and local leaders representing government, education, business, and the legal community.
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2023
Time: Check-in and breakfast begins at 8:00 am. First session begins at 8:30 am. Summit will end by 4:30 pm.
Location: Ivy Tech Conference Center (2820 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46208)
Cost: $50, includes breakfast, lunch, and copy of Richard Haass's book The Bill of Obligations: Ten Habits of Good Citizens
Keynote speakers include:
- Indiana Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch
- Richard Haass, president, Council on Foreign Relations
Summit session topics will focus on:
- Making the Case for Civic Education in Indiana
- National Civics Landscape & Indiana’s Role
- The Educator’s Perspective on Civics
- The Business Case for Civics
- The Legal Community’s Role in Civics
- Community Building Through Civics
Seating is limited to the first 200 registrants.
Registration deadline is Friday, March 31, 2023.