Application Deadline: Friday, March 10 @ 11:59 PM CST
The information outlined below consists of the following parts:
Part A: Paperwork Information
- A1: Contestant Fact Sheet
- A2: Community Service Initiative
Part B: Competition Items
- B1: Introduction Interview Video
- Upload a video (no more than 3 minutes) introducing yourself; share about your hobbies/interests/extracurricular activities and/or job experience; tell us about your community service initiative and why you are competing with the Miss Texas/Miss America Organization. Videos do not need to be professionally filmed. Upload video to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive or Dropbox; set to public view or visible to those with the link.
- B2: Talent Video
- Upload a video (no more than 90 seconds) of your Talent presentation. Videos do not need to be professionally filmed. Upload video to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive or Dropbox; set to public view or visible to those with the link.
Part C: Contract/Eligibility documents and Payment
- C1: Contract/Eligibility documents: This is a one-time submission of the contract and supporting documents. Even if you compete in additional locals you do NOT have to submit this information again.
- C2: Miss America Entry Fee: Each candidate must register and pay a $35 Miss America registration fee (non-refundable). If you have previously paid this fee you do not have to pay again.
- C3: Miss Texas Virtual Competition Entry Fee: Each candidate must complete a $75 Miss Texas virtual competition fee (linked below).