This project aims to monitor the quality of ENplus® certified pellets available on the market and identify any non-compliant products. Laboratory analyses will be conducted on pellets and the results will be used to evaluate the performance of our certification system.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to send samples of ENplus® certified pellets for analysis. Participation in this project is voluntary and confidential, and the costs of the analyses will be covered by the ENplus® management for the confirmed samples.
Results will be communicated to participants at the end of the project and in case of non-conformities, the respective certified companies will be contacted for corrective actions.
If you wish to participate and submit a sample, please respect the following conditions:
- This form must be completed and submitted.
- Your available bag of ENplus® certified pellets must be unopened!
- A photo of the bag must be provided, as well as a proof of purchase (when available).
- Please note that we have limited availability for participation, so we can’t ensure that all samples will be analysed within the monitoring project. Therefore, you will have to wait for our confirmation and additional instructions on how and where to send your sample.
- Until then, the pellets must be stored in a dry place protected from sunlight.