Missoula Health and Wellness Fair Exhibitor/Sponsor Agreement:
You agree to abide by the Health and Wellness Fair Exhibitor Agreement
1. Once the Ravalli County Fairgrounds Event Center has leased the exhibit space to Marketplace Events, they shall make available to the applicant, for the period of the Health and Wellness Fair, the space applied for. Once the application is submitted, the applicant is required to pay in full.
2. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside space other than those furnished by sponsors and allowed by Marketplace Events. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from space to space are prohibited. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls, posts, windows or doors.
3. All exhibits must be confined to the space they are registered for. Exhibitors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays.
4. Exhibitors shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, and regulations of the State of Montana and the City and County of Missoula, and departments thereof and all rules of the Ravalli County Fairgrounds Event Center.
5. Once a contract is accepted – Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space previously contracted for. Payment in full is required with registration.
6. Marketplace Events reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to an Exhibitor, to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel exhibitors or their personnel if their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Exhibitors.
7. If the Health and Wellness Fair should be cancelled by Marketplace Events for circumstances beyond its control, i.e., Act of God, Act of War, government emergency, labor dispute, or the unavailability of the site for any reason, Marketplace Events is not required to refund an exhibitor their paid booth space rental fee and may apply payment to the next available event.
8. Exhibitors MUST be in attendance at their space for the entirety of the Health and Wellness Fair open hours to the public and set-up by 10:30am on the day of the show.
9. The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect Marketplace Events against, and hold and save Marketplace Events harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind or nature which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, including but not limited to claims or damage or loss to property, or from or out of any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives , resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause. Neither Marketplace Events nor the Ravalli County Fairgrounds Event Center will obtain insurance against any such damage, loss, harm or injury. All participants are REQUIRED to carry their own liability insurance for this event.
10. Any photos, video, or audio taken at the Health and Wellness Fair are the property of Marketplace Events and can be used by Marketplace Events for any form of present and/or future advertising and/or promotion.