After reviewing the CV-Well Awards Criteria document, the award nominator will:
- Complete the following Nomination Form.
- Collect and submit three letters of support.
- Include the nominee's up-to-date CV/Resume.
- Submit all documents requested.
- Due Date: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 5 PM (CT)
- Member of CV-Well for 10 or more years (The selection criteria will also consider previous membership history with SCAN. For example, in 2022, the candidate may have a membership history of 1 year with CV-Well and 9 years with SCAN).
- Significant history of outstanding service to CV-Well in various leadership roles, such as CV-Well Executive Committee, Symposium Director/Assistant Director, Subunit leadership and involvement, major publications (CV-Well Pathways, Pulse, Well/CV newsletter, SCORE, The Beat), etc. (The selection criteria will also consider a history of outstanding service with SCAN).
- Professional accomplishments in the field of cardiovascular nutrition, wellness/wellbeing as exemplified through teaching or professional training, clinical experience, public speaking, research, publications, nutrition education for the public, etc.
- Resume/CV, completed application, 3 letters of Recommendation
Other forms of service and professional accomplishment that may be considered:
- Participation in Academy and/or other professional organizations at the national, state, and/or local levels.
- Community Service/Volunteerism at the national, state, and local levels
- Formal and/or informal mentoring of peers and young leaders
Disqualifying criteria for CV-Well Awards
- Currently serving on the CV-Well Executive Committee
- Having already received the award
- Incomplete award application
Recognition & Benefits:
- (1) $200 honorarium
- Travel Stipend to be used towards travel and registration expenses to attend the CV-Well Symposium where you will be recognized for the award. Stipend amount and expense guidelines will follow upon notification of award.