Please complete this application form before April 2, 2023 at 11:59 pm MT if you are interested in receiving Pyramid Model coaching and implementation support in your program.
Completing this form does not commit your program to participating in the project. We will reach out to you with more information and secure a participation agreement from you if your program is selected.
- Must be a licensed or license-exempt program in Colorado
- Must have a minimum of 25% of staff who have successfully completed the Pyramid Model or Pyramid Plus Approach training in the past. For individual providers, you must have completed the training in the past.
- Desire to learn to implement Pyramid Model in your setting with increasing fidelity
Participating programs receive the following:
- 12 hours of Pyramid-related coaching
- 1 TPOT or TPITOS Observation
- Pyramid Teaching Kit (valued at $250)
- Unpacking the Pyramid Model Book (valued at $60)
- $1,400 stipend (paid via check upon completion of coaching, observation, and brief survey)