IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BOOK:
1. Everything with an asterix (*) must be completed or it wont let you submit your booking at the end. If something does not apply to you type or select N/A so you can move to the next question.
2. Please choose either Four Diamonds (funded programme within Kids Domain for Neurodivergent children/children that require extra support - smaller ratio) OR Kids Domain if your child can be part of a 1:10 ratio IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLIENT NUMBER FOR FOUR DIAMONDS PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR ONE
3. Choose the centre location you are wanting to book into - the days that are still available will pop up on screen
4. One child per booking. To book another child in, once you have submitted your first booking, choose the option "book another child in" and all your personal details will be already loaded.
5. If you are wanting to apply for a WINZ Subsidy but HAVE NOT been receiving a subsidy in the last 10 weeks, an OSCAR subsidy application form will need to be completed by yourself and signed off and processed at our end. There is a cut off date for new subsidy applications (this is 1 week before school holidays commence). Payment will be required from you before holiday programme can start for your child. This is due to slower processing times at Work and Income at this time of year. Once WINZ have made full payment of your account the difference or full amount will be refunded back to you. However if you can provide a letter/email confirming your WINZ subsidy has been approved before the school holidays start, the hours approved and the subsidy rate you qualify for then this will not need to be paid before care commences.
6. For changes to your bookings or cancellations (first check the cancellation cut off date below - any cancellations from this date is still payable), you will need to complete the change of booking and cancellation form on our website https://www.kidsdomain.biz/change-of-bookings-notice-form/
7. Read the terms and conditions carefully before agreeing and signing.
8. Trips/outing/Venues may change without notice under the Covid-19 Protection Framework. If we do not go on a trip the trip fee will be refunded.
9. Due to the rising cost of activities, venues, chartered buses etc our funding we receive no longer fully covers the full cost of this to you. There is an extra charge to cover these trips (some trips are partially subsidised)
10. Clear your cache and/or internet browser history before you start this form to avoid any issues