This Application Form is part of the full Invitation Pack that serves to collect all available information required for the full proposal to be considered for funding by End Violence’s Safe Online initiative under the Open Call “Technology Solutions & Research for Tackling Challenges in the Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (CSEA): Age Assurance & Live Streaming of Abuse’’.
Please refer to the Technical Guidelines and Scoring Criteria set in the Request for Proposal document of this Open Call when developing your Proposal and completing this Application Form.
Any links you provide will be regarded as supporting documents and may not be studied in detail. End Violence may review external links and record the content of those links with day and hour stamp upon submission. It also reserves the right not to consider any changes made to the content of these links after the submission date of the full proposal.
Submitting this application in no way guarantees award of a grant. Submissions will be reviewed by technical experts at End Violence as well as external experts, as applicable. Please note that your organisation may be invited to do a demonstration of your technology or provide more details before funding decisions are final.
All submissions must be made in English. Interested entities that meet the eligibility criteria are required to complete and submit the Application Form and provide the information and supporting documents indicated in the form.
Proposal applications must be submitted through the online Form available at End Violence Safe Online 2023 Open Calls Webpage, where you will also find all the relevant information and annexes to apply for this Call.
Proposals will be reviewed after the close of the call. The last day for submissions of applications is Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.
Only shortlisted will be requested to provide additional clarification, as applicable. The Safe Online team may come back to applicants with feedback and/or requests to reshape or rescope their proposal if needed.
If you have any questions about the Request for Proposals, please submit questions through this FAQ Form. Answers to all questions submitted will be shared publicly.
- Completed Application Form
- Annex 2 - Results Framework and Project Implementation Plan (to be downloaded from End Violence website and filled out by applicant)
- Annex 3 - Budget and Financial Reporting Template (to be downloaded from End Violence website and filled out by applicant)
- Annex 4 - Product Requirements Document (*Only for Technology Solutions Modality - to be downloaded and filled out by the applicant)
- Donor/Partner references - optional
- CVs of the team (to be shared by the applicant)
- Evidence of research / methodological experience (*Only for Research Modality - to be shared by the applicant)
- Safeguarding Policy (to share existing or for applicant to confirm will be created)
- Audit reports (to be provided by the applicant from an Independent Auditor)
- Subcontracting form (where applicable)
All items on this checklist are to be included/uploaded to this online application form.