Thanks to the overwhelming support we receive from our community and current volunteers, we are not accepting applications for new volunteers at this time.
If you would like to be notified when new volunteer applications and roles become available, please fill out the form below.
To volunteer at EHS, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older to volunteer independently.
- Complete any required orientation and training for the duties or role assigned.
- Obtain a Criminal Record or Vulnerable Sector check prior starting shifts.
- Uphold the values and mission of the Edmonton Humane Society.
- Be a genuine lover of animals and advocate for the animal welfare industry.