Rebuck & Associates Eye Care - Glasses and Prescription Policies
Thank you for considering purchasing your eyewear from us. We truly appreciate your business and we do our best to make sure that your glasses will fulfill your needs. The following are our policies on eyewear:
1. If your vision plan makes your glasses for our office, then you are subject to the vision plan's policies on cancellations, prescription changes, remakes, refunds, etc. and you will typically not be able to get glasses made elsewhere under your vision plan until you are eligible again for that benefit in 1 or 2 years.
2.Please realize that it may take time to adapt to your new prescription, so you must try to wear your new glasses as much as possible for at least two weeks. If the vision seems strange when you pick them up, then take them home and put them on when you awaken
tomorrow. If our practice makes your glasses, then we will remake the lenses once within 60 days of when you received them if you can't adapt to the prescription.
3. All prescription glasses are custom made. Once the lenses are started at our lab, we will not cancel your order or refund your money. some patients have chosen a frame, but later decide that they don't like the frame after they receive their glasses. If we can Occasionally cancel the order for the lenses before they're started, then we will refund 90% of the total frame and lens purchase (We charge a 10% fee If you want to cancel the order after the lenses are started, then we do not provide refunds. Please make sure that you restocking are satisfied with your choice when your order is placed. We do not provide refunds for buyer's remorse (deciding after you selected your glasses that you no longer want to purchase them
4. If you decide that you don't like the frame that you chose and the lenses have been started at our lab, we offer you the onetimeoption of having your lenses put into another color of the same size and brand of frame when available. The lenses can't otherwisebeused.We willoffer you a credit of 60% of the cost of your lenses if you wish to switch to another style of frame after the glasses are made by our lab.If the frame is in brand new condition, then we will provide a full credit toward the cost of another frame from us. The frame you are returning must be the same frame that you purchased from us and be in brand new condition or no credit will be given.
5.Our staff does their best to calculate exactly how much you will owe for your glasses under your vision plan, but occasionally they will not be able to determine that exact amount until the claim has been processed by the vision plan or insurance. Please realize that you are responsible for any amounts indicated by your vision plan and you are financially liable for the entire cost of your glasses if your insurance declines payment for any reason.
6. We will notify you at least twice when your glasses are ready for pickup. The full balance must be paid before you may take them home. If you do not pick them up within 45 days of the first notification, then the lenses will be removed and the frame will be resold and there is no refund. If your vision plan notifies us that you still owe a balance on the glasses even though you already have received the glasses, you will be notified of this bill and you agree to pay the balance within 30 days of notification.
7. It takes significant time and expertise for our staff to make lens and frame recommendations to our customers, so if youneedorchoose tochange to a less expensive lens for any reason, we will remake your lenses once within 30 days, but you will not be refunded the
difference in price and you must pay any frame cost above the 90% credited from the initial price of the frame, if you wish to change to
These policies have been provided to me and I agree to abide by them.