PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS REGISTRATION FORM.
- This event is partially funded by grants from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
- This is a residential program for Monroe County residents ONLY. We can only accept items from your household that have been used for household purposes. Businesses are NOT eligible and must contact a hazardous waste hauler for proper disposal.
- You are only allowed to drop off items that you paid for online. No cash or any other payment system will be available at the collection site. ANYTHING NOT PRE-PAID FOR WILL RETURN HOME WITH YOU.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes of your registered appointment window or you will be turned away.
- Please bring your printed confirmation receipt email or have it available on your mobile device. We will be checking in every car.
- If you are suddenly unable to make it to the event and did not cancel, please call our office. We will help issue a refund. This may take up to 30 days and there is a $20 no show fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are looking to dispose of a hazardous waste item that is not on this list, please call our office and we will do our best to work out a solution.
- We will NOT accept containers larger than 5 gallons, bags larger than 40 pounds, latex paints, explosives, or infectious/medical waste. Recyclables, electronics, tires, lightbulbs, and scrap metal will NOT be accepted during the event.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office in Blakeslee at 570-643-6100.