PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
1. Select your size. All items are traditional men's sizing (unisex).
2. Select your brand/style. The three options are Comfort Colors $255, Hanes Hoodie $235, & Gildan $230. This price includes the sweatshirt, the stitching, and shipping inside the USA. The price difference denotes the higher-quality brands. Comfort Colors is the best-quality as far as thickness & long-term keep (less pilling, less likely to rip, etc). The Gildan option is lightweight & great for warmer climates.
3. In the 'Sweatshirt Color' box, include the color of the sweatshirt according to the selected brand using the photos above. (ex: orchid-comfort color, yellow-hanes hoodie, royal blue-gildan)
4. In the 'Letters" box include your text (ex: MSU, GRANDMA, LEWIS). We highly recommend against long words on smaller sized sweatshirts to avoid having the full word not being legible when the sweatshirt is worn. There is an 8 letter limit for single words, or a 10 letter limit with wording being stacked in two lines (example OHIO STATE would be possible, but stacked centered in two lines)
The size of the letters remain the same regardless of the size of the sweatshirt meaning that the same wording will look smaller on a 3XL vs a small sweatshirt. The size of the letters will change depending on the letter count. (ex: MSU the letters are 3.25" tall. GRANDMA the letters are 2" tall).
5. In the 'Thread Colors' box include up to 6 colors for the embroidered flowers/centers. You may chose colors by saying "light blue and dark yellow with white centers" or you can chose from hundreds of specific color options from the DMC website by clicking here.
Items are machine-washable but MUST be washed in a cold cycle. Washing instructions will be included with your order. MollyStitches is not responsible for damage done to garments that are washed improperly.
Creation & shipment takes approximately one month but can vary depending on availability of the color/brand of sweatshirt. We do not typically send updates during the creation process unless we have a concern or question for you, but you are welcome to ask for one at any time via email to email@example.com. If there is a major delay in availability we will contact you via email.