What is ERC and how do I qualify?
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was established under the CARES Act to offer tax credits that can be refunded to companies that maintained their staff members during the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies can be eligible for the credit based on one or more criteria, including revenue reduction, disruptions from supply chain issues or operational disruptions due to government mandates. To obtain the ERC, qualified taxpayers need to submit revised employment tax returns for each relevant quarter. By answering the subsequent inquiries, you can determine if you meet the eligibility criteria for the credit and what amount you can anticipate receiving.
1) Complete and submit the following qualifying survey.
2) Provide requested documents.
3) Receive your Credit Analysis Report, acknowledge and engage Funders to process your claim.
To complete this survey, please have the following info ready:
- Average employee headcount in 2020 and 2021
- Gross revenue by quarter 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Explanations (in your own words) how supply chain issues or governmental orders directly or indirectly impacted your business.
The selections you make and the explanations you provide will ultimately be used to file your claim. It is important to be specific. Please do not guess or embellish.
Problems with viewing/scrolling this form? Go to Settings and check Privacy/Security to allow pop-ups, or check for error notice on the toolbar above. Still need Assistance? Contact email@example.com