How does it work?
1. The buyer is required to submit this form in order for us to make a "Want to buy" listing on our marketplace. If your request is approved, we will process your listing on the same or next business day. If the request was not approved, we will send you an e-mail informing you why it wasn't approved.
2. Once a seller has responded to your "Want to buy" request, we will inform you to review and pay for your invoice. Once paid, the seller will have 3 business days to ship/provide us with a tracking number for the product(s). If the seller fails to ship the product(s) within 3 days, the transaction will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
3. Once the product(s) reaches our facilities, we will test/confirm the product's condition as agreed upon in the original "Want to buy" listing (this process typically takes 1-2 business days depending on the size/quantity of the order. If the product(s) passes our QC (quality control) standards, we will then immediately package and ship out your order within the same or next business day.
4. Once you have received your package, you will be given 48 hours to inspect/confirm the product(s) condition. If you don't respond within 48 hours, we will automatically assume that the item is as described and the transaction will be marked as complete.
5. Please note that due to the nature of the item(s) being sold, all transactions are final. By filling out and submitting this form, you are agreeing to these terms.
NOTE: After a transaction has been marked as complete, you will no longer be eligible for a refund if the product is found to be defective or isn't as described.
1. All "Want to buy" listing will have their final values marked up by 5%. This fee will not affect how much you are paying for the product, it is only in place to help pay for processing and QC testing.
Ex. If you are looking to purchase a product for $100, we will make the listing price $105. The price that you are paying for the product will still be $100 but we will deduct the $5 and keep it as a processing/QC fee.
2. If you would like us to assist you in finding an option for freight shipping, please feel free to reach out to us.
To streamline the listing process, please download and fill out this spreadsheet and attach it in the upload link on the next page:
Buyer's Form Spreadsheet (Link to Spreadsheet)