Faith Strong, Inc is pleased to announce this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness Event, “Pink in the City,” to be held on Saturday, September 30, 2023, from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM at the Sumter County Exhibition Center. This event marks the fourth year our organization will be raising funds and awareness for Breast Cancer. This event has been growing steadily since its inception and this year will be our biggest yet. With your help, it will be our best. We are hoping that you will consider being a vendor for this event. Last year we had over 800 people to attend the event.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please see the following vendor information:
- The cost to be a vendor is $75.00. This includes the cost to receive your Seasonal Vendor Permit.
- City of Sumter requires a Seasonal Vendor Permit.
- Vendor set begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 11:30 AM
- You will receive one 8-Foot Table and 2-Chairs
- If you need a booth number or spot number for your state tax information, please let me know
- If you need power supply, please indicate on the Vendor Registration Form
- Food Trucks must adhere to Sumter County regulations and display their grade
We hope that you will consider participating in “Pink in the City”. It is a wonderful opportunity to expose your business and/or products to a new audience. Please see the attached flyer for details. If you have any question, please give us a call at 864-230-4683 and/or visit our website at www.wearefaithstrong.com.
Together we can make a difference!
Tamekia Hunter Ross