Ferry Co. Chapter of BCHW Steak Ride July 28-30, 2023
* Silent auction and Entertainment after dinner on Saturday night.
* Friday night is a potluck dinner
* Saturday night is Dinner: Steak and baked potato, roll and dessert
* Sunday Morning Cowboy Breakfast: Pancakes, sausage, and biscuits and gravy.
* Donated items for the auction would be welcomed.
* Certified weed free forage required
* This ride is a high altitude ride with rocky, steep footing
* There is a small water crossing.
* Children 11 and under not allowed to ride the trail!
Jungle Hill is a spacious camping area which offers access to the 44.6 mile Kettle Crest National Scenic Trail. Non-potable water is located in a nearby creek just a short distance from the campground. A mixture of lodgepole pine, western larch and Douglas fir provides shade and privacy is very good between campsites. Take Sherman Pass Scenic Byway, HWY 20 and turn onto Albian Hill Rd. You will procceed up a steep and windy gravel road for 2 miles to get to the campground.
Campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Area Amenities: Tent camping, Camping trailer, Picnic tables, Toilets, Parking
Fireworks are prohibited
Pets must be on leash
Food and wildlife attractants must be properly stored at all times
From Kettle Falls, WA: Follow U.S. Highway 395 for 3.7 miles. Turn left onto WA-20W and coniture for 18.4 miles. Turn right onto Albin Hill Rd and travel north on road 2030 for 0.6 miles to trail sign and west 0.2 miles to campground.
Maximum vehicle length 20 feet